MADFLAVA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MADFLAVA > Topics

Subject: Yes or No
Replies: 12 Views: 758

merseyng 3.04.10 - 08:04pm
Do u think abortion shuld b legalised??plz post ua thoughts hia *

burell5 3.04.10 - 08:47pm
Hehehehe....hauja ni salimiya tangu your come back. Poa. Any way hiyo ni mauaji. Usijaribu. *

filifulu 4.04.10 - 02:30am
Yes abortion shud be legalised. Can u imagine that its christianity only that opposes abortion? Even our dear muslim brothers agree that at some cases abortion may be the only choice. I should remind u that kenya is a religious free state and it would be unfair making important judgements on the basis of christianity. Legalising abortion will give other religions confidence that they still have a fair share of the national cake *

filifulu 4.04.10 - 02:51am
Some disease such as cancer may turn fatal especially if the patient is pregnant. Denying them right to abortion means wishing them early and painful death. Besides u arent sure if the baby may survive. In most cases these patients die too early because of these complications in pregnancy rather than the desease itself. Now merseyng, tell me which among this is cold murder: letting the baby to die alone without pain or inflicting too much pain on the mother and then in the end you lose her plus the baby.. I think denying a patient right to abort is itself cold murder *

burell5 4.04.10 - 07:12am
Yea. Ume talk kama watu kumi. But it shuld be only done when the mother is in danger. *

beetoe 4.04.10 - 01:16pm
abortion is a personal dcision, js lyk smokn, s*x (both pre-marital and within marriage) and drinkn.
its not a national issue, watu (read gava and church leaders) waache kujipelekesha whr their opinions wrnt axd 4. *

merseyng 4.04.10 - 07:30pm
Abortion is illegal b4 God n if it is nided coz of certain complications,ua doctor wil tel u so coz ths has bin hapenin ol thru.i mean,only 4 complicatd issues!! *

beetoe 5.04.10 - 04:05am
not every1 in Kenya is xtian you know.. *

filifulu 5.04.10 - 05:58pm
@betoe i agree with u, abortion shud be more of a personal issue@merseyng abortion is not yet allowed in kenya whether such complications occur. The key words here are LEGAL or CRIME. Allowing bortion to be done under such 'complicated' situations means it must be legalised; so we can all conclude that abortion is good. The church doesnt see it this way because GOD does not accept abortion. Cant they be reminded that God made conditional and unconditional commandments? How do we know, maybe abortion too falls under the conditional commandments..or..wat do u think? *

merseyng 5.04.10 - 08:13pm
I tend to blv tht also in islamic theas smtin lyk,do not kil.theas no way mnaweza tetea dhambi.u'l js b cheatin uaselvs *

bruceki 6.04.10 - 12:54pm
its lyk u hav a wif dat u luv so much and u realiz that she has sicle cel anemia and shes prgnt wil u let ha die bana *

bruceki 6.04.10 - 01:00pm
al dat s**t abtion shud b LEGALIZED just imagine lusin sam1 bcoz of a foetus that aint sence *

go23 6.04.10 - 09:58pm
yah cz a child z a blessing not a curse so jst coz u went and mest arnd dn mean u put the blame to the foetus ts innocent *

* MADFLAVA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MADFLAVA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search